The Lynx Grill
The Lynx grill is like the Mercedes-Benz of barbecues. It is sleek, sexy, and finely tuned. It is also expensive! However, when it comes to top-of-the-line, high performance gas and natural gas grills, the Lynx is right at the top, providing a flawless grilling experience.
What is so great about the Lynx barbecues?
The pinnacle of elegance, sturdy heliarc welded construction, and rigorous testing ensure seamless, hand-polished surfaces that will last a lifetime. Their unique red brass burner radiates heat through ceramic briquettes, supplying even distribution of heat across the whole cooking surface. Additionally, the brass is sturdy and will last a very long time, longer than most commercial gas burners.
While the Lynx gas grill is expensive, they represent the very best of gas and natural gas grills. So if nothing but the best will do, Lynx is the grill for you!
Models and Features
The Lynx grill comes in one basic model in several sizes. All have great features and all are customizable with a range of accessories to make your ideal outdoor cooking station. Each can be adapted to either a propane tank or to a natural gas fuel source.
- Sizes - The Lynx grill comes in 5 sizes, a 27" (two burners & 470 sq. in. primary cooking surface), 30" (two burners & 600 sq. in. primary cooking surface), 36" (three burners & 640 sq. in. primary cooking surface), 42" (three burners & 855 sq. in. primary cooking surface), and a 54" (three burners plus one ProSear™ infrared burner & 1110 sq. in. primary cooking surface).
- Features & Specs
- The red brass burners each supply 25,000 BTUs of cooking power
- All the grills feature an integrated ignition system with a 9V battery back-up (the 27" only has the 9V ignition)
- Control illumination with blue LEDs over each knob (except 27")
- Halogen grill surface light
- Temperature gauge
- Fluid rotation handle (to keep it cool!) - not in 27"
- Lynx Hood Assist Kit (to make opening and closing smooth and easy)
- Removable large-capacity smoker box
- Stainless steel grilling grates
- Dual-position internal rotisserie with heavy-duty, 3-speed motor and rear infrared burner (optional on 27")
- Cart with drawers (larger models only), storage cabinet & folding side shelves (on freestanding models)
- Options - All the grills are available in both built-in and freestanding models so that you can incorporate your grill into your outdoor cooking area in any way that works for you. The 27" has the option of a rotisserie or no rotisserie. The larger models (30" and up) all have the option to replace one burner with a ProSear™ infrared burner.
In addition to all these great features and options, each Lynx grill is customizable with and/or accented by additional Lynx gas grill accessories to extend your grill cooking and make your outdoor cooking center or outdoor kitchen more convenient and functional. Check out the Lynx gas grill accessories page.
Good luck finding and customizing your perfect Lynx grill! If money is no object, they are the way to go!
|Support this website by buying your fire pit or grill from one of our affiliates:|
Grills Direct- Virtually every major brand of grills, barbecues, fryers and smokers. Whether charcoal, electric, portable or permanent, find your grill here!
Fire Pit Shop- Big selection and great prices on all types of fire pits, chimineas and accessories. If you are looking for a firepit, this is the place to start!
SpitJack - Tools for Food & Fire! Specializing in fireplace grills, rotisseries, other fireplace cooking accessories and outdoor spit cooking. Also a great selection of fire pits, grills, smokers, firewood storage.
Done with the Lynx grill?
Return to the Outdoor Grill page.